Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- 3 Bethesda Metro, Suite 140, Bethesda, MD, United States
- Type of Employment: Full-time
Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly, and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
Streetsense is deeply invested in its people. From competitive benefits to career mentoring to team events for staff, Streetsense is focused on fostering a collaborative environment that inspires employees each and every day.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will assist in the development of a world-class employment brand, help with recruiting and onboarding across all Streetsense offices, constantly strive to improve the candidate and employee experience, and serve as a brand ambassador for Streetsense.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides support to the Talent Acquisition Manager and hiring managers and will have shared responsibility for the recruiting, onboarding, and training processes. This includes sourcing candidates, conducting proactive outreach, scheduling interviews, creating and scheduling onboarding, and maintaining candidate files through our ATS.
This person will facilitate and execute several activities which assist in finding, acquiring, and training new talent to Streetsense. They ensure ongoing training and development remains a top priority for the organization. The goal of the position is to round out the candidate experience and fold it seamlessly into our commitment to creating the best workplace experience for our employees. They will be focused on daily efficiencies, candidate sourcing, and applicant pipeline management.
This position reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager and will be part of a small team. They will assist in other people-related/HR tasks that arise – including but not limited to administrative support, record keeping and file maintenance, data base management, preparing offer packets, etc.
Roles + Responsibilities
- Provide support to the People Team and hiring managers through proactive recruiting strategies
- Post job requisitions online and maintain candidate database
- Schedule and coordinate phone, video, and on-site interviews, as well as internal debrief meetings
- Communicate with internal and external key stakeholders regarding candidate status and scheduling
- Assist with the onboarding and integration of new hires
- Generate candidate pipeline reports and status updates
- Manage candidate sourcing systems to identify and attract top talent to Streetsense
- Build a pipeline/network of candidates and track active and inactive candidates, referrals, and next steps
- Prepare candidate correspondence as needed
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Provide recruiting and communications support for remote employees and other Streetsense office locations
- Prepare electronic offer packets as approved by the TA
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting or HR activities as needed
- Maintain candidate files with the support of the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Provide general administrative support to our People Team with a sense of urgency and keen attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in human resources, talent acquisition, or administrative support desired
- You have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- You are sensitive to confidential matters
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, including appropriate use of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- You are comfortable communicating with employees at all levels of the organization, including executives
- You are a master problem-solver
- Your organization and attention-to-detail are off the charts
- You can work in a fast-paced, and sometimes non-structured, environment and demonstrate resourcefulness
- You consider yourself a relationship builder and thrive on collaborative teams
- You enjoy working independently, as well as within cross-functional teams, in a collaborative environment
- You are highly responsive and have a strong sense of time management
- You have a track record of juggling multiple tasks and priorities, meeting deadlines, and performing well under pressure
- You are passionate about working with people
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.