Video Producer - Social & Digital Media
- Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA, USA
Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
Streetsense is deeply invested in its people. From competitive benefits to career mentoring to bagel Fridays, happy hours, and team events for staff, Streetsense is focused on fostering a collaborative environment that inspires employees each and every day.
The Video Producer plans, creates, reviews and executes all online video and motion graphic marketing in support of corporate and client objectives with accuracy and within compliance. To this end, the Video Producer also helps establish priorities, determines the communication chain, and sets expectations for video-based projects. The Video Producer assists in identifying and implementing system enhancements and new procedures.
- The Video Producer works closely with Account Managers and creative leads (content strategists, social media practitioners) in the agency to ideate short-form video content and achieve alignment on video concepts.
- This person can take product and brand goals of our clients and proactively recommend video concepts, mapping client needs against creative opportunities.
- This role requires adherence to tight delivery deadlines.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in implementing, executing and managing all video and motion graphic projects.
- Films and edits video projects for release on company websites, social media, and other advertising outlets.
- Translates new and existing ideas into video format.
- Independently and in a team environment, determines and implements the appropriate methodology for creating video marketing and presentation materials.
- Tracks and reports all work completed to ensure transparency for internal and external clients.
- Performs periodic edits, validations, comparisons, and analysis of advertising samples.
Required Job Functions
- Assists with video projects, including concepting, filming, and editing.
- Assists in preparing and sending external and internal video communication materials, as well as other related administrative duties.
- Assists in managing the end to end process of video communications to ensure accuracy and minimize errors, which includes management and auditing of video and audio material, related marketing material, and social channels/websites where such materials are displayed and hosted.
- 2-3 years video production experience
- Creative thinker
- Video recording with a minimum of prosumer grade cameras
- Video editing
- Lighting and audio for video
- Green screen lighting and compositing
- Video encoding
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder and Photoshop
- Video production planning
- Video script writing
- Graphic Design experience helpful but not required
- Highly organized
- Quality control
- Works well under high pressure
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.