- 3 Bethesda Metro, Suite 140, Bethesda, MD
Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature demands that we collaborate constantly, approaching every client challenge with collective intelligence. Streetsense is deeply invested in its people. We’ve created a work environment that makes it fun to show up every day. In addition to the pay and benefits we know you need, we provide learning and development opportunities and lots of fun ways to be part of our uncommon collective.
Streetsense seeks a high-energy Creative Strategist for its Brand team. A successful candidate should be creatively driven, have strong conceptual experience, and be an incredible storyteller across all media. We are looking for individuals who have entrepreneurial drive and are excited to work in a fast paced environment while thinking quickly on their feet. This role is part of an integrated team of graphic designers, social media marketers, copywriters, and interactive specialists. Clients range from local entrepreneurs and restaurateurs to global hoteliers and real estate developers.
- Developing and maintaining clients’ brand strategy and voice
- Creating concepts for advertising, print collateral, marketing campaigns, digital media, and other communications
- Developing, copywriting, and editing messaging for ads, print collateral, signage, websites, banner ads, etc.
- Naming new restaurant/retail concepts and residential/office properties
- Ensuring all written messages are strategic and on-brand
- Working in tandem with designers, writers, and other departments that may share responsibility on specific projects
- Meticulously reviewing projects for accuracy before final production
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or a related field
- 2+ years professional experience including concepting, writing, editing, and proofreading
- Mastery of written and verbal communication, including the ability to write for a diverse audience
- Proficiency in technical and promotional writing, with the ability to write and edit under short deadlines
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects within tight timelines
- Ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively
- Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Open to travel as necessary
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Experience in an agency environment
- Naming experience
- Knowledge of trademarking
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.