Internal Marketing Coordinator
- 3 Bethesda Metro, Suite 140, Bethesda, MD
Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
Streetsense is deeply invested in its people. From competitive benefits to career mentoring to bagel Fridays, happy hours, and team events for staff, Streetsense is focused on fostering a collaborative environment that inspires employees each and every day.
Streetsense seeks an Internal Marketing Coordinator to assist with all aspects of Internal Marketing, including participation in the creation of the company’s digital marketing strategy, day-to-day social media content creation, thought leadership strategy, and external communications. This person will report to the Internal Marketing Manager and will collaborate with the Internal Marketing team to conceptualize and produce creative content that effectively communicates and authentically conveys the Streetsense brand.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create and oversee content and provide community management for all Streetsense social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vimeo, etc.)
- Work with the digital team to manage digital advertisement campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn advertising)
- Execute and maintain website and blog
- Develop content and execute strategy for the Streetsense blog, including writing articles and reports on current trends
- Assist with writing promotional collateral (project case studies, team bios, marketing collateral, campaigns, etc.)
- Work with Internal Marketing Manager to produce monthly e-newsletter
- Research industry trends and projects to assist with marketing collateral and pitches
- Write articles and reports on current trends
- Assist with agency PR efforts
- Provide support with the overall production of magazines and newsletters
- Work with key team members to coordinate off-site speaking events and conferences, including representing the company at local conferences and trade show exhibits
- Provide support on business development presentation materials and proposal/RFP content
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, business administration, English, or communications
- 2-3 years of experience in a social media, community manager, internal marketing, or PR role
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and reporting mechanisms
- Excellent writing skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to analyze, evaluate, and effectively communicate social media results
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and proactively communicate about deadlines
- Comfortable interacting with internal and external industry leaders
- Intermediate knowledge of website copywriting best practices
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MailChimp and similar marketing automation platforms
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress and similar content management systems
- Familiarity with AP Style a plus
- Experience in real estate, food and beverage, retail, or hospitality a plus
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.