Project Manager, Eat+Drink
- 3 Bethesda Metro, Suite 140, Bethesda, Maryland
Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
Streetsense is deeply invested in its people. From competitive benefits to career mentoring to bagel Fridays, happy hours, and team events for staff, Streetsense is focused on fostering a collaborative environment that inspires employees each and every day.
The Project Manager, Eat+Drink performs within the Eat+Drink and Hospitality teams in multiple aspects of the studio processes including but not limited building proposals, leading aspects of or entire projects (depending on scope of project), and liaising directly with clientele and consultants. They are also responsible for upkeep of work progress documentation, coordination of meetings, and support of the monthly internal billing process.
The Project Manager, Eat+Drink works very closely with the Project Director, Hospitality and will report to the Senior Director, Eat+Drink.
You are a detail-oriented person with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment with a heavy emphasis on restaurant and hospitality industries. Not only do you have strong writing and communication skills, but you are also a strategic, creative, and solutions-focused thinker.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Eat+Drink team and the Project Director, Hospitality on day-to-day activities, including responding to client phone calls, emails, work plans, job entries, creative deadlines, and more to ensure continued progress of client workflow
- Lead project team through delivery process, including comprehension of scope deliverables, and partner with Project Director, Hospitality on a variety of projects
- Schedule new client set up, kick off meetings, and travel plans. Gather and assemble background information and analyses as needed by Project Director in development of project directives, kick-off documents, etc.
- Lead project management activities for Eat+Drink studio, such as assigning and monitoring teams’ tasks and developing proposals, project schedule, and workplan
- Review internal project accounting documents
- Assure project profitability and scheduling through planning of time and effort
- Update weekly staffing plan and assist with budget management and monthly projections. Stay aware of client activities to provide backup when Project Directors are unavailable
- Write cohesive proposals and presentations with information gathered from Eat+Drink team
- Participate in kickoff meetings for all proposals and gather team information, vision, and note deadlines and expectations
- Support Eat+Drink team with project presentations
- 3+ years of project management experience, preferably within the hospitality or creative branding industries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Degree or Certificate in Project Management a big plus
- Experience with Deltek a plus
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects without missing deadlines or details
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self‐directed, motivated, collaborative, and professional
- Ability to contribute and participate in a highly collaborative team environment
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.