- 3 Bethesda Metro, Suite 140, Bethesda, MD, us
Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
Streetsense is deeply invested in its people. From competitive benefits to career mentoring to bagel Fridays, happy hours, and team events for staff, Streetsense is focused on fostering a collaborative environment that inspires employees each and every day.
You’re a client service all-star and tactical powerhouse all rolled into one winning package. You understand how to proactively meet your team's and your client’s business needs and do so in truly innovative fashion all while maintaining tight knit relationships with your key stakeholders. You see yourself as a self-starter, creator, organizer, and overall doer; you focus on #winning and are the person to whom others turn when things need to get done.
The Account Coordinator provides assistance to the account manager in the day-to-day management of accounts and develops the skills necessary to advance to the position of account manager.
Reports to assigned Account Manager.
- Provides administrative assistance to account managers on day-to-day client activities, including responding to client phone calls, emails, job entries, handling mail/packages, production and creative deadlines, digital projects, media placements, event details etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the assigned account manager.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when account managers are unavailable.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed by account manager in development of briefs, kick-off documents, etc.
- Provides input in planning stages as requested by account managers or other key stakeholders from Streetsense Practice Groups. Assists in everything from digital campaigns, research, processing final copy, agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence and other materials related to account service inclusive of initiating billing and production quotes, and preparing the above for client presentations and/or approval by the Account Manager.
- Handles paperwork and maintains digital and hard copy files on all client activities, their competitors and their industries; maintains client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Initiates job order requests as directed by the Account Manager.
- Maintains client reference files on server/Dropbox for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- By account manager request, attends and takes notes at meetings, prepares and distributes contact reports, requests billing worksheets, etc.
- Makes sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention of account managers to potential problems before they occur.
- Proofreads copy, artwork, agency and printers’ proofs as requested; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- 2-3 years experience with agency or related service industry
- Experience in real estate, food and beverage or retail a huge plus
- Exceptional ability to work with clients in a high-pace, service oriented industry
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Highly responsive and service-oriented
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to translate ideas and action items into timelines, budgets, and to-do lists as well as manage their day-to-day implementation
- Unwavering commitment to success
- Exceptional attention to detail
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.