Back End Developer
Streem Energy provides innovative SaaS solutions for renewable asset management. Our customers are all along the power value chain: ranging from renewable energy producers , power aggregators or energy suppliers.
Through our expertise in artificial intelligence, interface design and our deep knowledge in renewable energy generation and power market mechanisms, we build models that generate actionable insights to manage new sources of energy. Our cloud platform communicates in real-time with thousands of renewable energy assets and we are on a very busy roadmap to push the renewable energy revolution forward !
By contributing to the digitalization of the power market industry, we evolve in a European, innovation driven, fast growth ecosystem. We are a young but fast-growing company: our lean and very organized team empowers talented individuals to own important responsibilities, collaborate on multiple subjects, and quickly advance their career !
Streem Energy is looking for a Back End Developer to join its tech team to develop new modules and maintain or expand existing ones. You will be a central piece of the Streem Product, at a crossroad between frontend, operations and data science.
We are scaling ambitiously our product to be usable across all European markets, you will make architectural choices on this expansion. Ability to conceive a simple system managing complex business rules will be key to succeed.
On your day-to-day, you will:
Design and develop backend-features
Work closely with the front end team
Help operations and solve current client issues
Maintain a high standard on code quality by putting in place processes and advocating for best practices
Our Tech Stack:
- Backend: Python/Ruby/Rails
- Data science: Python,Tensorflow, Numpy
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, InfluxDB
- Infrastructure: Docker, AWS, Heroku
- Front-end: Rails, JS (React)
As a young company, we are looking for independent and proactive candidates, who are rigorous and keen to continually progress
- You want to learn more about the Energy market in Europe
- You are open-minded, ambitious and proactive
- The desire to learn new languages and frameworks
- You value code simplicity and performance
- You have the expertise to understand, debug and improve, broad, complex and challenging architectures
- You are not afraid to face significant technical challenges
- You know how to work in a team and encourage collective improvement
- You have a “pioneering” spirit and enjoy working in early stage start-ups
- Ideally you have already been involved developing data-centered SaaS B2B platforms
- Ideally 3 years of experience as a backend developer
- Initial Call with the Tech Lead
- Technical Test
- On-site meeting with CTO
- Final team meeting to see the fit
Streem Energy offers also ...
- an entrepreneurial environnement
- an international team with many different nationalities
- an already developed client base waiting for us to develop more features
At Streem, we believe that our employees should be fairly rewarded and enjoy an open and flexible work environment that can adapt to their personal constraints which implies:
Flexible Office: We have offices in the centre of Paris (close to Gare de Lyon to ease the commuting) with a remote work policy to best accommodate your needs.
Top of the range tools: We provide all the equipments you need that suits your habits and ways of working.
A comprehensive Healthcare insurance
Streem Energy is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.