- Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, Paris, France
Streem Energy provides innovative SaaS solutions to the increasingly distributed power market. Our customers are all along the power value chain: ranging from renewable energy producers , power aggregators, energy suppliers to multisite consumers and prosumers.
Through our expertise in artificial intelligence, interface design and our deep knowledge in renewable energy generation and power market mechanisms, we build models that generate actionable insights to manage new sources of energy.
Our cloud platform communicates in real-time with thousands of renewable energy assets and we are on a very busy roadmap to push the renewable energy revolution forward !
By contributing to the digitalization of the power market industry, we evolve in a European, innovation driven, fast growth ecosystem. We are a young but fast-growing company: our lean and very organised team empowers talented individuals to own important responsibilities, collaborate on multiple subjects, and quickly advance their career !
Streem Energy is looking for a Data Engineer to join its tech team to develop and maintain pipelines and features. You will make architectural decisions when needed and advise the data scientists and engineers on everything related to data engineering.
As an early joiner, you will have a unique opportunity to shape the development of the platform. You will play a key-role in scaling our data pipeline to process real time data in a high availability manner and implement new features and models.
On your day-to-day, you will:
- Architect our data pipelines and overall data platform
- Design and maintain the overall schema of our databases
- Build visualisation tools to monitor the data pipeline
- Maintain a high standard on data quality putting in place processes and advocating for best practices
- Own the vision and scalability of our data infrastructure
- Develop and advise on best practices to implement data science algorithms live for our data products
Our Tech Stack:
- Backend: Python
- Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, InfluxDB
- Infrastructure: Docker, AWS, Heroku
- Front-end: Rails, JS
As a young company, we are looking for independent and proactive candidates, who are rigorous and keen to continually progress
- You hold an Engineering degree or a master degree in Computer Science.
- You have at least 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar position working with python and cloud infrastructure.
- you have experience working with large databases
- ideally you have already been involved developing data-centered SaaS B2B platforms
- You value code simplicity and performance
- You have the expertise to understand, debug and improve, broad, complex and challenging architectures
- You are not afraid to face significant technical challenges
- You are open-minded, ambitious and proactive
- You know how to work in a team and encourage collective improvement
- You have a “pioneering” spirit and enjoy working in early stage start-ups