Content Marketing Specialist
- Houston, TX, USA
- Department: Marketing
Stream Realty Partners is a full-service real estate management, investment, development, and services company. Since its formation in 1996, Stream has grown from its two founding partners to a staff of over 950 professionals nationwide. At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Our high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Smart. Honest. Nice. Passionate.More information on the firm is available on the Stream website at www.streamrealty.com.
As Content Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for content development and project ownership in the following key areas: proposals, pitches, and presentations; property marketing; communications, PR and positioning across print, social and digital platforms.
You are a strong communicator, extremely organized and well-prepared, with a keen eye for detail to work collaboratively with a variety of personalities under multiple competing deadlines. You possess exceptional writing, project management, organizational and technical skills needed to support marketing plans and designs. You are adept and finding content that appeals to our customers and produce accurate, high-quality work.
What You Will Do:
- You will partner with and under the direction of the Strategic Marketing Director, meet with sales teams and designers to help message existing and new business development opportunities (property assets, proposals, presentations, client meetings, event deliverables, etc.), as well as promote brand and team awareness leading to uncovering new opportunities.
- You will develop proposal content, presentation content, and Request for Proposal responses and other interactive marketing and pitch materials and programs.
- You will plan, write, and edit content; ensure it is clear, compelling, and properly distributed across web, mobile and social platforms; and adhere to Stream’s brand voice and style.
- You will be responsible for proof reading and checking for errors in grammar, punctuation, and style.
- You will play an active role in managing all aspects of and materials associated with a pursuit, including project preparation with internal teams.
- You will help with project kick off and coordination with design team, including writing Project Briefs.
- You will organize and manage the archive of new business content to enable easy identification of relevant information.
- You can continually look for, suggest, and implement new and improved/creative ways to help brokers offer the highest quality marketing materials and technologies to the industry.
- You will offer project management support for property marketing strategy for effective campaign development and implementation.
- You will help manage local social media channels and local content calendar, ensuring implementation of new marketing initiatives, helping to identify new marketing opportunities, monitoring engagement, and analyzing data and collaborating with senior management to manage multichannel marketing assets.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a marketing role. At least 2 years’ commercial real estate experience preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience with social media strategy and content generation and proofing required.
- Prior experience with PR and media relations preferred.
- Proficient Microsoft applications experience (Excel, Word).
- Some fluency in, or ability to quickly learn, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Capacity to write and generate content with strong editing and proofreading skills with an emphasis on business writing and an ability to articulate client value.
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Ability to shift priorities and deliver projects on a timely basis, well organized, excellent time management skills and ability to interface with local level executives.
Stream Realty Partners offers competitive salaries, annual bonuses, medical, dental and vision insurance, pharmacy benefits, health savings account, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, PTO and holiday pay.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.