Associate - Business Development
- Houston, TX, USA
- Department: Tenant Rep
Stream began with a vision. Not one focused on bricks and mortar, but one with people at its foundation. It was that vision that our co-founders, Mike McVean and Lee Belland, set out to accomplish when they launched Stream Realty Partners (Stream) in 1996.
Over two decades later, Stream is a leading commercial real estate services organization working for owners, investors, occupants, and its own accounts. With an operational area covering some of the most active real estate markets coast to coast, we’ve grown from two co-founders in Dallas, Texas to 950 talented individuals in offices across the nation.
True to our original vision, we recognize that the key to our success lies in our people coupled with our unique approach to business. We think and act like owners because we are. Our successful history of developing, buying and selling real estate across all product types allows us to leverage our experience and apply our ownership mentality to our full-service platform. To learn more, visit www.streamrealty.com.
As a Associate - Business Development on the Houston Office Tenant Representation team, you will receive an introduction to the all the firm’s business functions as well as instruction by senior professionals in real estate and sales while being an integral part of one the fastest growing commercial real estate firms in the country. Initial responsibilities will focus on creating new business opportunities for the Office Tenant Representation team via daily prospecting, networking, and cold calling. You will be expected to become a local real estate market expert, and highly skilled in producing successful client outcomes on real estate transactions.
- Developing a deep understanding of the real estate market by obtaining latest market and industry research, historical information, and trends
- Opportunity to take ownership of one of the area’s most opportunistic regions
- Participate in Team pursuits and marketing strategies
- · Extensive cold calling, face-to-face prospecting, and other business development practices
- Creating and organizing a detailed database for tenant pursuits and proactively scheduling and meeting with prospective tenants
- Contributing to building tours, presentations, drafting proposals, and report preparation
- Maintaining daily interaction with clients and prospective clients
- Participate in firm marketing and business development opportunities
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required.
- An understanding of client needs and dedication to service
- Strong sales and negotiating skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude
- Must be able to succeed in an environment that values individual perspectives and encourages sharing of information and ideas while driving towards common goals
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.