Associate - Office Sales
- Irvine, CA, USA
- Department: Investment Sales
Stream began with a vision. Not one focused on bricks and mortar, but one with people at its foundation. It was that vision that our co-founders, Mike McVean and Lee Belland, set out to accomplish when they launched Stream Realty Partners (Stream) in 1996.
Over two decades later, Stream has become a leading commercial real estate services organization working for owners, investors, occupants, and its own accounts. With an operational area covering some of the most active real estate markets coast to coast, we’ve grown from two co-founders in Dallas, Texas to 750 talented individuals in offices across the nation.
True to our original vision, we recognize that the key to our success lies in our people coupled with our unique approach to business. We think and act like owners because we are. Our successful history of developing, buying and selling real estate across all product types allows us to leverage our experience and apply our ownership mentality to our full-service platform.
Stream Realty Partners, L.P. is looking for an incredibly talented person to fill the role of Associate focused on selling office buildings. This extraordinary opportunity is for that individual who is looking to make an immediate impact and build a meaningful career within the commercial real estate business. We are always looking for nice, honest, intelligent, intense, disciplined, and passionate people to join our firm.
This commercial real estate sales position is one where you must be proactive and future thinking with considerable self-confidence, vision, and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
How you will be measured
- Work with existing database to track regional real estate owners (buildings from 10,000 – 60,000 RSF)
- Proactively schedule and meet with prospective buyers and sellers using business development techniques (cold calling, email marketing tools, and in-person calls).
- Tour buildings with prospective buyers/sellers, participate in new business presentations, draft letters of intent/correspondence between buyers/sellers
- Daily interaction and collaboration on marketing efforts with clients
How you will be paid
- Aggressive compensation potential commensurate on past performance and experience.
- Commission + profit sharing + other perks
- Are you an IMPACT player that likes to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you have sales experience and a proven track record of WINNING?
- Do you want to CONTROL your financial future?
- Are you an independent person that has the ability to persuade people to accept change or NEW IDEAS?
- If you are not proactive and do not move with a sense of urgency this position is NOT for you.
- If sky is the limit income EARNING potential incentivizes you, this is a good fit.
- Do you want to CONTRIBUTE and help build a team?
- Do you like to work in a social environment with FREEDOM in pursuit of goals?
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.