VP of Business Development (Office Tenant Representation)
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Department: Tenant Rep
Stream began with a vision. Not one focused on bricks and mortar, but one with people at its foundation. It was that vision that our co-founders, Mike McVean and Lee Belland, set out to accomplish when they launched Stream Realty Partners (Stream) in 1996.
Over two decades later, Stream is a leading commercial real estate services organization working for owners, investors, occupants, and its own accounts. With an operational area covering some of the most active real estate markets coast to coast, we’ve grown from two co-founders in Dallas, Texas to 800 talented individuals in offices across the nation.
True to our original vision, we recognize that the key to our success lies in our people coupled with our unique approach to business. We think and act like owners because we are. Our successful history of developing, buying and selling real estate across all product types allows us to leverage our experience and apply our ownership mentality to our full-service platform.
Company Core Values: Nice, honest, smart, and passionate.
Stream is seeking a pivotal figure to join its newest service offering in Dallas – Office Tenant Representation. This position will lead the new business development initiatives and develop plans for prospecting and positioning Stream’s expertise in front of some of Dallas’ most successful corporations. You will be an integral part of one of the most successful and fast-paced tenant representation teams in Dallas. You will be expected to cultivate external relationships and build a platform of new business.
- Work with existing database to track regional real estate occupiers
- Proactively schedule and meet with prospective clients using business development techniques (cold calling, email marketing tools, and in-person calls)
- Engage with the team to develop plans for pursuit of new business development
- Tour buildings with prospective buyers and sellers, participate in new business presentations and draft letters of intent/correspondence between buyers and sellers
- Daily interaction and collaboration on marketing efforts with clients
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of experience building successful relationships with C-Suites
- 3 to 10 years of sales or business development experience
- 3+ years of commercial real estate sales, tenant representation experience preferred
- Driven by individually set goals
- Methodical, organized
- A proactive, self-directed approach and the ability to learn quickly with limited instruction
- An understanding of client needs and dedication to service
- Leadership experience, sales and negotiating skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to be an independent worker with a team player attitude
- Must be able to succeed in an environment that values individual perspectives and encourages sharing of information and ideas while driving towards common goals
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.