Territory Manager, Irvine
- Irvine, CA, USA
Ready to make an impact?
We develop, manufacture and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
To meet and exceed sales objectives for all Neodent products over a given territory by developing profitable relationships with select dental practices and their related team members, and the dental community at large. The Territory Manager is responsible for establishing and increasing sales and customer satisfaction within an assigned geographic area. This requires an ability to uncover, understand and exceed customer expectations.
▪ Leads by example to maximize sales revenue and meet established business targets
▪ Identify, target and convert prospect accounts and new business with dentists, surgeons and implantologists.
▪ Initially establish, then service existing accounts, acquire new accounts, and contribute to the continued growth of the business.
▪ Manage an assigned geographic sales area to maximize sales revenue and meet the corporate sales objectives.
▪ Complete territory business plans, sales forecasts and administer customer report management.
▪ Provide excellent in person attention and develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to facilitate future clinical education.
▪ Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
▪ Train and mentor new Territory Representatives as asked/assigned, promoting the Neodent brand in a professional manner.
▪ Participate in regional and national trade shows.
▪ Attend Regional and National sales and training meetings.
▪ Minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience required.
▪ Proven sales success in a cold calling environment.
▪ Knowledge of Sales Process Training.
▪ Medical device or dental industry experience strongly preferred, but not required.
▪ Prior sales experience with clinicians as the principal point of contact preferred.
▪ History of academic excellence.
▪ History of displayed leadership.
▪ Ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter.
▪ Excellent written and verbal skills
Work Environment & Physical Demands
▪ General business environment.
Straumann Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.