Business Excellence Co-op
- Andover, MA, USA
Ready to make an impact?.
We develop, manufacture and supply dental implants, clear alligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
The intern will help monitor our current operations and determine more efficient processes. The Business Excellence Co-Op/Intern’s responsibilities include participating in project pipeline discussions; analyzing current state of business operations through VOC surveys, data analysis/mining, process mapping, etc; assisting in improving staff workflows to reduce waste and inefficiencies that ultimately improve the customer experience. Current projects include but are not limited to: reducing duplication in master data, simplifying the returns/exchanges process, reducing backorders and improving backorder communication, and simplifying to scale customer discount structures.
The Business Excellence Co-Op/Intern will be expected to go through several internal lean six sigma trainings and apply the classroom learnings to practical environments.
- Support lean initiatives, including assisting in planning, performing, and sustainment of Kaizen events
- Improve back office processes to maximize efficiency and reduce waste
- Develop and implement process and methods improvements
- Develop and maintain process documentation such as standard work and control plans
- Participate in special projects supporting the business as required, potentially including artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Working toward a degree in industrial engineering, math, statistics, or a related field
- Must have the ability to understand and apply lean concepts, data analysis, and project management principles to drive process and project efficiency
- Must have the ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects at once
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be a self-starter that can perform well without constant supervision
- Ability to communicate and present clearly and effectively
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Documentation and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must have transportation to and from internship
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious environment: We are #ChangeMakers.
- Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other:
We are #Players+Learners.
- The #freedom to #create and #engage: You can leave your #FootprintInDentistry.
- An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
- The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
- #Attractive workplaces at great locations - We are a #GlobalPlayer.
- A good salary and many other cool #benefits (depending on location).
- To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
and many other things more!
Please be aware that we need some time to check out if we can offer you a challenging role. No need to ask every week. We are matching your CV with every upcoming vacancy.
Until we meet again: All the best and the biggest success!