Inside Sales Representative (m/f/x)
- Zaventem, Belgium
The Straumann Group unites global reach, experience and innovation with passion and a commitment for uncompromising quality, making enhanced dental healthcare available and accessible to customers and patients around the globe. In 2017 Straumann entered the highly attractive market for Clear Aligner to support its strategy as becoming the leading provider for esthetic dentistry solutions. To achieve this step, the Straumann Group acquired the US-based company ClearCorrect.
Whilst Straumann is the market leader in dental implants, we are looking for talents to build a new market segment in Orthodontics across Western Europe. In this endeavor, Inside Sales will drive case submission and sales volume through remote sales activities, excellent service, and team collaboration. Orthodontics Inside Sales are responsible for pursuing sales opportunities and leads, generating new accounts from leads, continuing to guide providers after first 3 cases, maintaining relationships referred by Territory Managers, as well as reaching out to inactive accounts and remote customers. The position holder is expected to work primarily from the local office/home office and perform at a high level with limited direct supervision.
In this role, you will…
Drive sales results for ClearCorrect:
- Generate and follow-up on sales leads and prospects from cross-selling and/or marketing & education events, do cold calls and convert leads to opportunities.
- Contact new providers to arrange in-office/virtual meeting with the Territory Managers (TM) and prepare logistics for the first meeting.
- Take care of the customer registration and customer onboarding on Dr Portal. Use the portfolio of courses and webinars to set up a customer specific training pathway.
- After the provider is activated (submitted 3 cases by ClearCorrect definition), follow up with the provider to maintain good relationship, provide excellent service to continually drive case submission and case start, increase utilization rate of the provider.
- Be the go-to person in managing activated providers, including but not limited to resolving requests and/or issues in using ClearCorrect, advising practice on patient growth activities and patient communication, offering information on educational seminars and marketing events.
- For small and remote accounts, responsible for activating the providers and manage the sales activity with the support from service team and other colleagues as needed.
- Deliver sales presentation to customers and prospects remotely.
- Reach out to providers to update them on new products, materials and updates in order to increase the case volume. Do outbound calls to inform providers about sales offers and actions.
- Reach out to inactive accounts and providers with lowering submissions by emails and calls to understand their concerns, offer solutions, and get them back in providing cases.
- Report out account activities through sales funnel (IANOS) in CRM as required, use sales dashboard to keep account visibility high, use Zen desk system and complaint system where necessary. Use DoMo/Business Warehouse reports to follow up on cases and providers.
- Meet sales targets and other metrics set by manager on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
To perform this job successfully, the position holder needs to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. A reasonable accommodation may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions of the role.
- Minimum 2 years of sales/account management experience required. Dental/medical background is a plus.
- Strong track record in sales/account management.
- Be able to handle a high volume of calls, chats, and email traffic both inbound and outbound.
- Solid presentation skills and language proficiency required for the assigned territory; basic English language skills required.
- Have flexibility for travels / hotel nights up to 20% as part of the sales team.
- Ability to read and interpret training documents, safety rules, and procedural documents.
- Ability to calculate figures and measurements. Ability to quickly perform simple calculations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to prioritized customer needs and guide them to the correct product or service.
Personal attributes and cultural fit that would help the position holder succeed in this role
- Proactive sales driven personality with hunter mentality.
- Enthusiastic about providing excellent support & service, always customer centric.
- Result-driven, can-do mentality with analytical skills and technical affinity.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Team player, motivational and personable personality is welcome.
- Organized with ability to prioritize and multi-task, strong time management skills.
Why joining Straumann?
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO / GDPR guidelines. The Straumann Group is proud to be an equal opportunities organization. We truly value diversity in all its forms recognizing that to truly deliver value to our patients, we must reflect our patient diversity in our internal workforce. Together we are creating smiles and restoring confidence.