Customer Care Specialist - Western Europe (m/f/x)
- Madrid, Spain
The Straumann Group unites global reach, experience and innovation with passion and a commitment for uncompromising quality, making enhanced dental healthcare available and accessible to customers and patients around the globe. In 2017 Straumann entered the highly attractive market for Clear Aligner to support its strategy as becoming the leading provider for esthetic dentistry solutions. To achieve this step, the Straumann Group acquired the US-based company ClearCorrect.
Whilst Straumann is the market leader in dental implants, we are looking for talents to build a new market segment in Orthodontics across Western Europe. In this endeavor, Customer Care Specialist is the company’s front line when it comes to communicating and connecting with our providers. Every day we work diligently to provide excellent service and support to providers and account representatives regarding ClearCorrect cases, IT issues, merchandise, billing, and general questions.
In this role, you will…
Support providers/practice with top-notch service including but not limited to the following:
- Helping providers and accounts representatives to open and maintain doctors’ and collaborators’ accounts in ClearCorrect portal.
- Technical support for accessing and using ClearCorrect web portal, software, and mobile applications to ensure smooth user experience, optimal outcome, and customer satisfaction.
- Tracking all communication, changes to providers’ cases and issues via a variety of tools and software.
- Logistics, invoicing, and shipping of ClearCorrect cases to providers.
- Troubleshooting customer technical issues with the support from manager and headquarter.
- Customer feedback, complaints and return process handling.
Handle internal communications and administrative processes including but not limited to the following:
- Collaborating with salesforce and across departments to ensure a best possible customer experience.
- Inbound contacts (phone, chat, email).
- Administration using support systems such as Zendesk ticket system/Service Cloud, ClearComm, camdb, SAP, CRM, and domo system etc.
- Supporting data migration to new SAP system as part of company-wide effort.
To perform this job successfully, the position holder needs to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. A reasonable accommodation may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions of the role.
- 2-3 years of experience providing customer services or support required. Dental background is preferred but not a must.
- Tech-savvy with adequate computer skills including: PC/Mac, Microsoft Office essentials.
- Numerical and reasoning abilities required.
- Be able to handle a high volume of calls, chats, and email traffic both inbound and outbound.
- Be comfortable with office-based job. Office location is Madrid.
Ability to read and interpret technical forms, training documents, safety rules, operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedural documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization Fluency in reading, speaking, and writing is required for the following languages: Professional English is required, and at least ONE out of Spanish, Italian and French.
Personal attributes and cultural fit that would help the position holder succeed in this role
- Enthusiastic about providing excellent support & service, always customer centric.
- Solution oriented problem solver mentality with logical skills and technical affinity.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Patient, motivational, and personable personality is welcome.
- Organized with ability to prioritize and multi-task, strong time management skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO / GDPR guidelines. The Straumann Group is proud to be an equal opportunities organization. We truly value diversity in all its forms recognizing that to truly deliver value to our patients, we must reflect our patient diversity in our internal workforce. Together we are creating smiles and restoring confidence.
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious environment: We are #ChangeMakers.
- Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other:
We are #Players+Learners.
- The #freedom to #create and #engage: You can leave your #FootprintInDentistry.
- An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
- The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
- #Attractive workplaces at great locations - We are a #GlobalPlayer.
- A good salary and many other cool #benefits (depending on location).
- To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
and many other things more!