Customer Service Administrator (m/f/x)
- Oslo, Norway
We are Straumann.
United for global excellence in dentistry.
Every vision has its story. Ours began more than 60 years ago. Since then our innovations and achievements have become landmarks in dentistry worldwide. Straumann began as a family-owned institute, grew into a publicly owned holding, and today comprises a number of international companies around the world.
The Straumann Group develops, manufactures and supplies dental implants, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We are happy to strengthen our Customer Service Team in with one more Customer Service Administrator in Oslo.
Customer Service plays an important role and is appreciated both by our customers - most of whom are dentists or staff in dental clinics - and by us internally.
It’s a mixed role where you have contact with our customers as well as Territory managers (sales force) in order to support in different areas, such as receiving and handling orders in SAP, handling a variety of administrative tasks to pick and pack what the customer ordered - ensuring that they get the right products for their customer.
As a small team, you need to be flexible and able to adapt to the requirements of our customers; they highly appreciate our standard of fast delivery. You will be reporting to Customer Service Manager.
Your main tasks:
- Be the most important contact person for our customers and build stable relationships with them
- Manage handling of communication, orders, complaints, returns and invoices
- Working with our SAP-based customer management system
- Collaborate with our colleagues from logistics and our headquarters located in Switzerland
- Knowledge of and adherence to all compliance SOP’s and regulations – relating to product failures (complaints) and our Human Tissue Authority license requirements
- Background as a Customer Service, in MedTech is a plus
- You understand the needs of dental professionals and of the solutions they require, and the technical elements involved
- Customer-focused mindset and strong communication skills
- Fluent in English as well as Norwegian is a must. If you speak and understand another of our Scandinavian languages in addition to your mother tongue, it is a great advantage,
- Ability to take the initiative and have ownership over your work
- Being part of our dynamic, inspired and engaged Nordics team and join our inspiring global community of #ChangeMakers
- Create your footprint in the dental industry
- Opportunity to take responsibility and use your freedom to create and to drive your business area
- become part of one of the biggest success stories in Med-Tech