Supply Chain Coordinator
- Andover, MA, USA
Ready to make an impact?
We develop, manufacture and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
Major Responsibilities of the Position:
- Provides leadership to material handling staff to ensure quick and efficient flows by coordinating and scheduling the related activities
- Monitors inventory usage and ensures that appropriate inventory levels are maintained
- Analyzes inventory consumption and material handling activities to make recommendations for continuous improvements
- Work with all departments to competitively source goods and services
- Manages and maintains material master data
- Hands-on material handling and inspection as needed
- Ad hoc projects as required to support various departments from an inventory standpoint, or within the logistics function.
- Backup person for production planning, release of production orders and to other logistics/purchasing functions as required
- Minimum 7 years previous SAP inventory management and purchasing experience, preferably in a medical device environment or other regulated industry.
- Minimum 5 years’ hands on experience with SAP’s MM and/or PP modules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience. Master’s degree is a plus.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong work ethic, self motivation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams with strong customer focus.
- Strong attention to detail and reliability in tasks requiring high accuracy.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) particularly Excel where advanced skills are a plus (Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are required).
- Proven ability to document procedures in an ISO certified environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous process improvement.
- Ability to analyze problems and opportunities and systematically approach them to make improvements both short term and long term.
- Ability to prioritize and execute the plan to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated to make a high volume of outbound sales calls daily.
- Must possesses a positive mindset, open to coaching and learning, resourceful, collaborative and self-driven.
- Collaborative in approach to working with other teams in the organization. Ability to build relationships and win the confidence of both the Customer and Peers.
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive and fun environment. Achieve your goals while also making others around you better too!
- Is inquisitive and actively seeks knowledge, clarity and context.
- Must be a professional capable of clearly and concisely communicating essential information including products, programs, and promotions.
- Possess a go-getter attitude! You strive to turn any “No!” you get into a “Yes!”
- Work with a sense of urgency, yet maniacally process oriented and customer focused.
- Consultative, enthusiastic, thoughtful, and empathetic in your professional communication - know your stuff so you can think on your feet in a conversation or during a product demo.