DevOps Engineer, desktop application (m/f/x)
- Berlin, Germany
Dental Wings is a leading provider of digital solutions for the dental industry. Our main areas of activity include dental scanning applications, implant planning and guided surgery software, dental prosthesis design, manufacturing connectivity solutions, and tools for the communication of involved experts and professionals. Our products are sold by leading dental companies worldwide in over 50 countries. The company is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Outside Canada, we maintain offices in Berlin and Chemnitz, Germany, as well as Lyon, France, and in China. Dental Wings employs more than 150 people.
To strengthen our team at the Berlin-Adlershof site, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) on a permanent basis.
- Improve and maintain the software delivery of desktop applications;
- Work closely with developers, IT staff, technical directors and quality assurance technicians;
- Automate and optimize the software development workflow (Source Management, Continuous Integration, Artifact Management);
- Improve and maintain software deployment on multiple platforms;
- Find and suggest tools to speed up the process;
- Promote software development best practices;
- Participate in troubleshooting and support operation.
- Education in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps, IT Development and/or Operations;
- Basic experience in programming, agile methodologies, system administration;
- Fluency in English and working knowledge in German is required.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Git
- PowerShell, Java
- Windows and Linux management
- Amazon Web Services or other cloud computing platforms
What we offer
- Exciting and innovative projects for renowned customers from the healthcare sector
- Short decision-making processes and a friendly, competent team of technology enthusiasts
- Modern office with a familiar working atmosphere
- No dress code
- Individual further training opportunities
- Numerous benefits: team breakfast, free drinks, fresh fruit, JobRad model, in-house language course (English), subsidized childcare and public transport, team events
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to learning more about you, your motivation and your expectations. Please send your complete application documents to [email protected] or use our application portal.
Your data will be treated confidentially.