Dental Technican as a Support Coordinator (m/w/x)
- 82166 Gräfelfing, Germany
Ready to make an impact?
We develop, manufacture and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
Within the Straumann Group, the world leader in the field of implant-supported and restorative prosthetics, etkon GmbH develops high-quality dental prostheses and manufactures them using state-of-the-art CADCAM technologies.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
The Support Coordinator is responsible for the application of the support processes, for the efficient use of the documents and tools and for the support performance along the whole support process, from manufacturer to final customer, on a global level. A support coordinator will be responsible for one or more product lines.
- Coordinates support between Straumann 1st Level Support and the 2nd Level Support of the manufacturer and the creation of respective work instructions
- Oversees support process and performance for respective product line, product quality, analysis failure trends and escalates frequent ticket types to manufacturer
- Identifies measures to improve support performance
- Ensures the availability of support documents, like checklists, workflows, manuals, availability of product trainings and completeness of knowledge databases
- Manages escalations and tickets with special attention
- Assists on ticket resolution
- Ensures support readiness for new product launches (support concept, escalation process, trainings)
- Participating in Beta tests, pre-launches activities related to support
- Certified Dental Technician, or similar
- Experience in technical service or customer support is an advantage
- Knowledge of dental CADCAM technology is an advantage
- Proficiency in English and preferably German.
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Service mindset
- Solution oriented
- Willingness to travel occasionally
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious environment: We are #ChangeMakers.
- Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other: We are #Players+Learners.
- An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
- The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
- #Attractive workplaces at great locations - We are a #GlobalPlayer.
- A good salary and many other cool #benefits.
- To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
and many other things more!
Please understand that we do not need external support by recruiting agencies and consultants to fill this vacancy. Thank you for respecting this.