Vice President Human Resources, North America
- Andover, MA, USA
The Straumann Group unites global reach, experience and innovation with passion and a commitment for uncompromising quality, making enhanced dental healthcare available and accessible to customers and patients around the globe. The group unites global and international brands that stand for excellence, innovation and quality, including Straumann, Neodent, Anthogyr, Medentika, ClearCorrect, Dental Wings and other fully- or partly owned companies and partners.
With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, the Group develops, manufactures and supplies dental implants, instruments, biomaterials, CADCAM prosthetics, digital equipment, software, and clear aligners for applications in replacement, restorative, orthodontic and preventive dentistry. As a total solution provider, we take a holistic approach, offering training, support and a wide range of services to dental practitioners, clinics and laboratories all over the world.
People and culture are the Straumann Group’s greatest assets; they are the keys to high performance and sustainable success. We strive for a culture that builds trust and collaboration, fosters diversity, embraces change, promotes agility, learning and innovation, creates opportunities, allows people to make mistakes and encourages them to take both responsibility and ownership. The fundamental driver of our culture is the player-learner mindset, which we seek to inspire and nurture in every employee.
Straumann group is seeking a strategic and entrepreneurial Human Resources leader for the Group’s North America Region, and will also be a member of the Global HR Leadership team. You will lead a team of 18 HR professionals.
In the North America part of the role you would take a proactive approach to talent planning to continue reinforcing our entrepreneurial- and high performance-based culture while building a stronger sense of connection to the purpose, customers and to one another. You will be accustomed to a fast-paced organization and decision-making environment, and have a proven track record in developing high-quality, purpose-driven organizations and supporting leadership development.
As this leader will serve as a member of the North American Management team, the role will also require a hands-on, business-oriented executive who recognizes changing market dynamics and will contribute to Straumann’s overall strategy in a collaborative way. The North American team is comprised of large commercial and manufacturing divisions as we are looking for someone with experience leading HR teams supporting these key functional areas.
In the Global HR Leadership part of the role, you would take part in regular HR leadership meetings contributing to our global HR transformation agenda, culture evolution, talent development and related programs.
The Vice President, Human Resources, North America will be responsible for defining and executing the Human Resources strategic plan supporting the achievement of the Straumann Group North America (NAM) organization in the following areas:
Lead, manage and support the North America HR organization (18 HR professionals) by ensuring the right capabilities are attracted, onboarded, developed, recognized and moved across our organization contributing to our business objectives. Fostering positive relationships with unions and regulatory bodies.
- Drive the Cultural Journey in NAM to create and sustain our mission-driven company culture across the various entities of the Straumann Group NAM (Straumann, Neodent, ClearCorrect, Geniova, and Digital Solutions)
- Continue creating a “One Straumann” culture through people, behavior and decisions, e.g. improving our Onboarding program
- Support regional acquisition opportunities in close collaboration with HQ and execute on post-merger integration of acquisitions
- Drive the development of appropriate organization structures that will enhance the Company’s growth and market opportunities in the future
- Focus on raising Leader and Manager capabilities across the organization
Talent Acquisition & Development
- Assess expertise and leadership skills of our workforce against what needs to be delivered for the business – now and in the future – then create and monitor talent acquisition and talent development plans accordingly
- Conceive and structure a robust succession planning process in conjunction with the Group
- Total Rewards
- Design and execute company rewards & benefits programs ensuring recognition and minimizing attrition
- Ensure operational excellence across the North America organization and support adoption of global process and technology aligned to the global HR transformation agenda.
- Execute all HR Operations processes supporting employees and leaders are supported
- Align benefits across different North America business
- Seek alignment between processes in Canada and North America
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.