Product Owner Software
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Here at Dental Wings, we have been #PushingTheBoundaries since 2007 to develop the future of digital dentistry. We believe that the right technology can make Dentistry predictable, enjoyable, and less stressful for patients and dentists alike.
When we refer to our vision, we often talk about how our developers and engineers are working to build the next generation of digital dental care. This philosophy does not stop here: It also extends to offering the best customer experience in the industry. We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, and to stay ahead of the competition.
Headquartered in Montreal (CA), with additional offices in Berlin (DE), Chemnitz (DE) and Lyon (FR) we are part of the Straumann Group since 2017. Our products are distributed by leading dental companies in over 70 countries around the world.
#PushingTheBoundaries every day. Be part of it.
We are looking for you: a dynamic, flexible, experienced and mature person with experience as a Product Owner to join our Product team in Montreal.
Your main tasks:
- Work closely with the Product Manager to determine the user/stakeholders needs for the products;
- Maintains and prioritizes the product backlog in a multi-site, multi-cultural team;
- Serve as a leader for the software R&D team and rapidly build product expertise.
- Lead using appropriate project management tools and techniques for different projects in parallel;
- Act as a motivator and ambassador of agile methodologies;
- Ensure good communication between all functional teams for optimal product evolution;
- Develop and maintain product definition and guidance documents;
- Participate in executive presentations on product evolution.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills, and working French;
- A university degree in science, engineering or a related field with a broad technical background;
- 2 to 3 years of experience in project management or software product ownership in an agile environment;
- Mastery of agile processes and methodologies;
- Dynamism, collaboration and initiative;
- Knowledge of the medical even dental industry would be a plus.
- Flexible hours and floating days
- Best of everything: autonomy and teamwork
- Free fruit, bagels, coffee and teas
- Lots of social activities (board games, video games, [email protected], etc.)
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment
- Accessible by public transport in the trendy Mile-End district (160 St-Viateur E)
- Become part of the leading team in the industry: #JoinStraumann and work with us: #WeChangeDentistry
..and many more things!
See how people rate us on Glassdoor.