Manager, Neodent Education & Events
- Andover, MA, USA
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
This position is responsible for the development and execution of marketing events and education programs that coincide with Neodent NAM’s strategic plan. This position will anticipate demand for future education, events, and training and will develop courses/activities to meet that demand. This person will be responsible for driving successful implementation of locally driven programs, by working closely with speakers and sales representatives, and will oversee the coordination and delivery of third party training programs, ensuring quality education standards are upheld.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Sets strategic plan for Neodent product training and education in North America and works collaboratively with leadership to ensure alignment. Communicates this strategy and opportunities to the sales team through frequent updates including virtual, telephone and in person meetings.
- Manages and executes special projects such as road shows, regional conferences, symposia, campaigns, programs, etc. as needed, working collaboratively with cross functional resources as needed.
- Exhibits a “hands on”, high energy and assertive style complemented by a team player attitude.
Education and Events
- Accountable for successful execution of projects related to Sales Rep driven and third party education programs, local events and major shows. Execute deliverables in a timely manner and ensure collaboration between Andover based staff and field teams. Work cross functionally to track progress, expenses and troubleshoot issues.
- Manages relationships and contracts with clinicians, key customers, speakers and vendors, and works closely with Sales Reps to ensure support for their customers and for local programs and events.
- Is responsible for and manages the company’s participation in the PACE Provide Program, ensuring compliance and accurate reporting of all CE-related activities.
Speaker and KOL Management
- Identify, recruit, and train new speakers; including negotiating honoraria with presenters; monitoring speaker performance and effectiveness; and providing feedback to presenters.
- Develop and implement a KOL plan which includes coordination of speaker development meetings, speaking engagements and a plan for development of new courses. Also, provide on-site support for speakers at education programs, major trade shows and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or equivalent is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5-7 years’ progressively responsible experience
- Prior experience in medical device or dental industry strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and support a company's educational strategy.
- Highly collaborative and a strong consensus builder, capable of exercising positive influence in driving outcomes and negotiating solutions.
- Strong, solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work well under deadline pressure.
- Strong computer skills especially in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel up to 35-45% of the time, domestically and internationally.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Up to 35-45%domestic and international travel required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.