Customer Service Representative
- Zaventem, Belgium
We are Straumann.
United for global excellence in dentistry.
Every vision has its story. Ours began more than 60 years ago. Since then our innovations and achievements have become landmarks in dentistry worldwide. Straumann began as a family-owned institute, grew into a publicly owned holding, and today comprises a number of international companies around the world.
The Straumann Group develops, manufactures and supplies dental implants, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by using knowledge of company products and services. CRS’s interact with customers and the sales department to provide information in response to questions, concerns, order handling, and complaints.
Expert communication and listening skills are a must for this challenging and rewarding position which is often the “face” of the company to the customers and account managers. By listening effectively to find the need of the customer, and communicating in a clear and friendly way, the Customer Service Representative is able to solve the questions and provide a positive customer experience.
Customer Service Representatives know how to diffuse a tense situation and do everything within reason to quickly and effectively help our customers and sales team.
- Manage and prioritize multiple activities simultaneously.
- Provide appropriate and correct information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- A positive attitude, with a problem solving attitude.
- The ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns.
- Partnership with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Listen, document, and help resolve questions and outstanding orders with customers.
- Document the patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with the product or service that needs to be resolved.
- Work very accurate with our SAP system to provide all the data needed for an ideal customer experience.
What you'll bring to be successful
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (SAP) and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
We offer an independent position with a good salary and excellent fringe benefits and internal training to build up solid product knowledge. Straumann Group grows and develops quickly, making personal development just as important to us.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.