Head Global Product Management Biomaterials (m/f/x)
- Basel, Switzerland
Ready to make an impact?
We develop, manufacture and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
We are looking for you as our new Head Global Product Management Biomaterials. In this position you will be part of the Marketing & Education department and based at the HQ in Basel.
Your main tasks will include:
- Leading the Global Product Management Biomaterials team and taking the responsibility for the sourcing, management and marketing of Straumann Group’s worldwide portfolio of dental biomaterials from its partners and suppliers from around the world
- Definition of the portfolio strategy and its implementation in the various global sales regions and markets. Overseeing together with the team the products portfolio from different sources and suppliers for the purpose of oral regeneration
- Understand and assess development projects from partners and third parties to be eventually integrated into the group’s portfolio in order to stay competitive and defend Straumann’s leading position for oral regeneration
- Acting as a key spokesperson for Straumann Biomaterials products internally and externally and engaging with customers, partners and internal teams
- Close collaboration with all cross-functional areas such as clinical operations, training and education, regulatory affairs, business development, controlling, marketing communication, the dental service organization department, sales management, global innovation and portfolio management as well as with the group’s all other PM departments
- Academic degree in Business Administration or Natural Sciences
- Min. 10 years of experience in a senior-level marketing or sales position, ideally with product management experience in a high-growth and international organization and min. 5 years of experience in leading a team
- Experience in working in a global matrix organization and manufacturing business, with a profound understanding of international sales and profound experience in product management for a multinational medical device company
- Strong knowledge of the national and international medical device market and its regulatory environment
- Self-Starter and performance-driven professional with excellent negotiation skills and strong execution abilities
- Fluent in English, any other languages is an asset
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious environment: We are #ChangeMakers.
- Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other: We are #Players+Learners.
- The #freedom to #create and #engage: You can leave your #FootprintInDentistry.
- An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
- The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
- #Attractive workplaces at great locations - We are a #GlobalPlayer.
- A good salary and many other cool #benefits (depending on location).
- To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
and many other things more!
Corina Pargaetzi, Global HR Business Partner, is your contact person in case of questions.
Please understand that we do not need external support by recruiting agencies and consultants to fill this vacancy. Thank you for respecting this.