Global Launch Manager – Late Markets (m/f/x)
- Basel, Switzerland
Ready to make an impact?
We develop, manufacture and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
We are looking for you as our new Global Launch Manager - Late Markets. In this role, you will ensure a faster time to market penetration of newly introduced products into second wave countries for Straumann portfolio. The position is based in Basel within the Innovation & Portfolio Management department.
- Orchestrate the overall market introduction of Straumann products in APAC, LATAM and Emerging Markets following introduction in first wave markets (Europe and NAM)
- Be the sparring partner of the Regional Marketing Manager in APAC and LATAM. Setup an annual review of the Go to market for the regions according to RMMs and Regions business priorities. Propose and stir the portfolio priorities based on countries business priorities
- Together with the respective Markets, Global Product Manager, Global Pricing and Global RA, plan and manage the product market introduction plan for the year
- Ensure all steps of launch readiness are taken as soon as possible: Portfolio review, forecasting, production ramp up, pricing and on time registration
- Schedule regular calls and follow up with Head of Marketing in the region together with the Global PM to review market needs and support launch conditioning activities
- Structure reporting of launch execution and provide analysis of product launch performance when requested
- Conduct regular product performance review of new launches: plan vs forecasts (volumes, net sales), ASP review
- Scopes business problems and processes by identifying key issues and stakeholder inputs
- Roll-out and leverage the new launch request platform on a Straumann group level
- Establish a launch management community via SharePoint, information sharing and best practices
- Lead OR Support process improvement projects in the area of launch excellence in order to further speed up and improve launch process. Includes documentation of process improvements and training of all relevant stakeholders about newly introduced tools and processes
- Operate effectively in ambiguity. Apply process where it creates value, and design process where it is needed. Recognize the situations where each approach is most appropriate
- Be comfortable interacting with senior management, highlighting risks and providing recommendations to support Launch readiness and effectiveness
- Educated to a degree in business administration, or engineering, bioengineering or life science
- Experience in a Commercial Management or Product Management role in a manufacturing environment, ideally in the medical device, pharma, chemical or automotive industry
- Project Management Education (PMP, PRINCE2) is of advantage
- Sound knowledge of applicable standards and regulations (MDR, FDA, ISO) is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, analytical and proactive personality with the ability to cultivate a network of productive relationships in an international matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, any other languages is an asset
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious environment: We are #ChangeMakers.
- Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other: We are #Players+Learners.
- The #freedom to #create and #engage: You can leave your #FootprintInDentistry.
- An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
- The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
- #Attractive workplaces at great locations - We are a #GlobalPlayer.
- A good salary and many other cool #benefits (depending on location).
- To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
and many other things more!
Marlene Domingues, HR Partner, is your contact person in case of questions.
Please understand that we do not need external support by recruiting agencies and consultants to fill this vacancy. Thank you for respecting this.