Talent Sourcing Associate
- Mombasa Road, Nairobi, Kenya
- Employees can work remotely
Stratostaff is a Flexible Staffing Solutions provider for organizations in the East Africa region and beyond. By offering full Human Resources Lifecycle Solutions, Stratostaff contributes to better talent selection and retention, improved staff productivity and employment Risk Management for its clients.
We design, implement and manage workforce solutions for SMEs, Large Corporations and Multinationals, that is, in Temporary and Casual Staffing as well as Executive Recruitment, spearheading the opportunity to focus on your core business.
In our service delivery, we focus on the very essential relationship between our associates and our clients employing them. In this way, we unleash the real potential of the tripartite relationship creating a win-win partnership for all parties.
The Talent Sourcing Associate will support the execution of recruitment projects that will be assigned from time to time.
- He or she will take the signed off job profile together with any pertinent information required to sufficiently understand open vacancies; and make any clarifications or recommendations that will improve their search efforts.
- Using information provided, undertake a candidate search from tools provided, their own personal databases, networks and social media to identify possible suitable candidates that match the profile provided by the Talent Acquisition Lead.
- Conduct a preliminary check on the sourced candidates to confirm that they match the job requirements.
- Submit their candidate longlist that will include their CVs and contact information to the Talent Acquisition Lead.
- Preferably posses an undergraduate degree in Human Resources or a business - related field.
- Have 1 - 2 years' work experience in the recruitment function or at a staffing agency.
- Must demonstrate strong people skills.
- Must demonstrate well developed communicaion skills.
- Must demonstrate strong influencing ability.
- Must have well developed research and sourcing skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Must demonstrate ability to maintain confidentiality and be discrete.
The company provides compettive remuneration and benefits and does not discriminate against any type of applicant.