- 55 Oxford St, Soho, London W1D 2EQ, UK
Strategic Insight (SI) provides critical and proprietary data, business intelligence, information services and marketing solutions to the global investment management industry. SI delivers full service solutions to the asset management sector worldwide, including investment flow data, advisor sales analysis, in-depth research, analytics, editorial content and events for investment managers, asset owners and custodians, plus Transaction Cost Measurement of over 500 million trades per month. Our clients include over 1000 of the most prominent names in the asset management industry, including 83 of the world‘s 100 largest fund managers.
Strategic Insight delivers its products and services through four distinct divisions: SI Data, SI Research, SI Intelligence, and SI Interactive. SI‘s recognized brands and leading editorial titles include BrightScope, Market Metrics, Matrix Solutions, Investor Economics, Corporate Insights, LiquidMetrix, FWW, Plan for Life, PLANSPONSOR, PLANADVISER
LiquidMetrix is looking to recruit a Support Analyst. This position will primarily involve responding to customer queries on the LiquidMetrix system. The type of query can be of a technical, functional, or an operational issue. The Analyst will be expected to investigate issues when identified by a client, escalate items that remain unresolved, and work with clients to resolve any problems they have with accessing the service or in the analytics included in the service or the reports produced.
- Respond quickly and accurately to all incoming client queries, identify the best course of action, and either resolve or document and escalate
- Work with Product Management, Operations, and Programming teams to help analyse and resolve client data queries
- Ensure issues are logged and tracked within the Jira system
- Communicate analysis and resolution to clients
- Visit clients and carry out basic training on the services
Required Skills and Knowledge
- University degree, preferably in a technology discipline
- Basic knowledge of financial markets
- Basic SQL and intermediate Excel skills desirable
- Good communication skills, and the ability to discuss technical concepts with clients
- Strong analytical capabilities to understand dependencies in client data input as well as the service outputs
- Quick-thinker who can react in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.