- 80 South Dean Street, Englewood, NJ, United States
Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. Stratas Foods was formed in October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies (ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX; Decatur and Quincy, IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN; and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN. We are committed to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to make Stratas Foods a great place to work and are building a team capable of meeting our business goals.
This role is for 2nd shift - 3:00pm - 11:30pm
This purpose of this position is to perform clerical functions in the shipping department.
1. Complete pick sheets (assign product to scheduled packaging loads).
2. Take appointments and schedule trucks to pick up product.
3. Assist in monthly inventory
4. Assist loaders by helping find product
5. Update and maintain the label inventory
6. Attend scheduled safety and GMP meetings.
7. Enter daily move sheets.
8. Schedule and maintain inventory on packaging supply trucks
9. Update the Shift Supervisor on packaging supply status
10. Review orders and select product for each load following FIFO.
11. Enforce DOT weight regulations on outbound trucks.
12. Authorize truck drivers to enter the facility.
13. Ensure compliance with all safety, food safety, environmental, GMP rules, regulations and policies.
14. Perform clerical duties as assigned by the Shipping Supervisor or Plant Manager.
15. Enter in down time information DWP.
16. Maintain copies of warehouse move sheets, take off sheets, etc
17. Complete samples for shipment via UPS or LTL
18. Working close with sales / customer service on shipment issues
19. Back up inventory clerk as needed
Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Associate degree preferred.
Related Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience
Equipment/Software Skills: Proficient (or ability to become proficient) use of Word/Excel and various inventory systems.
1. Must be highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
2. Must have good problem solving skills
3. Must be detail oriented.
4. Must be team oriented.
Physical: Must be able to walk throughout the plant, to include walking and climbing up/down stairs and ladders (portable, fixed). Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
Sensory: Must have the appropriate level of sensory acuity (visual, hearing, speaking, smell and touch) to be able to identify and react to normal, abnormal and alarm conditions (chemicals, temperature, etc.)
Mental/Reasoning: Must be able to logically and methodically work through and break down complex problems and processes to enable effective communication with all levels of the organization.
Compensation: $16.50 per hour
Must sign a release to consent a drug screening, physical and lift test.
Stratas Foods is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee in any manner prohibited by law, including but not limited to, on the basis of race or color, religion, gender, age, genetic information, national origin/ancestry, mental or physical disability, family status/marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, and any other legally protected status.