- 80 S Dean St, Englewood, NJ 07631, USA
Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. Stratas Foods was formed in October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies (ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX; Decatur and Quincy, IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN; and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN. We are committed to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to make Stratas Foods a great place to work and are building a team capable of meeting our business goals.
The qualified applicant will be responsible of pre-weighing all raw ingredients necessary for the manufacture of all bulk food products. This operation is to be performed keeping safety as a primary objective and following established GMP, Safety, Regulatory and Company policies and procedures.
1. Follow company GMP’s, Safety Guidelines and Department’s SOP’s and work instructions.
2. Prepare and stage necessary raw ingredients based on the daily production schedule.
3. Complete necessary paperwork.
4. Label and identify all raw ingredients.
5. Record the lot number for each raw ingredient and perform quality testing when necessary.
6. Perform physical inventories of raw ingredients.
7. Accurately weigh liquids, powders and solid materials based on formulation using appropriate scales and balances.
8. Have basic knowledge of wash-out, sanitization to assist the batch maker when required.
9. Assist production activities and take product samples when required.
10. Understand the basic concepts of the equipment, systems, pipe lines, pumps and valves operations.
11. Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
Education: High School Diploma
Relevant Experience: Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment
Physical: Able to lift 50 LBS
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Schedule: 7:00am to 3:30pm (occasional Saturdays and overtime availability required)