Implementation Analyst - Food & Beverage – POS (Point of Sale) Systems
- Potomac, MD, USA
StrataBare International LLC provides opportunities to food service and hospitality professionals seeking to take charge of their own careers.
This position is primarily responsible for installing and supporting POS systems in the hospitality or food service environment.
Position Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Experience in F&B Operations is required – Supervisory/Management Position preferred
- Technical experience and POS implementation experience are required.
- Technical experience with non-POS F&B applications preferred.
- Experience in providing technology/F&B operations training is preferred.
- Engage customers’ key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Interact with vendors to support hardware and software.
- Be customer service oriented and deliver implementations according to defined client and project requirements and policies.
- Work in a team and communicate effectively with all levels of the customer organization and Company management.
- Ability to work client/project days/shifts as required.
- Ability to travel 75-80%.
A typical Statement of Work may include:
- Assist clients with POS application configuration, reporting, integration with other applications, as well as hardware setup including terminals, handhelds, printers and other peripherals.
- Test/troubleshoot POS and networking problems including integrations with other required applications.
- Conduct on-site and/or remote consultation sessions with local operations staff to configure POS applications and reporting appropriately and within approved client specifications and policies.
- Conduct on-site and/or remote training sessions for customer/site staff and management.
- Maintain and ensure full and complete documentation of tasks, plans, network diagrams, meetings, deliverables and accomplishments.
- Track and manage issues and risks to project timelines or deliverables escalating when necessary
- Submit all required client/project labor, expense and other required reports on a complete and timely basis following completion of a project or deliverable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service background or technical support experience.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to problem solve and/or troubleshoot technology and operational issues in a timely manner.
- Adaptability, flexibility, strong work ethic and professionalism in all situations.
- Ability and flexibility to adapt to changing procedures and equipment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must currently be legally able to work in the US.
- Possess a non-expired US or Canadian Driver's License.
- Ability to pass Criminal Background check.
- Ability to pass pre-hire drug testing and on-going random drug testing.
- W2 Staff Position
- Daily Rates
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Credit Card
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Expense Reimbursement
All your information will be kept confidential.
For more information visit http://www.stratabare.com/careers/.