Hospitality Technology Specialist (Virtual/Remote)
- Potomac, MD, USA
StrataBare International LLC provides gig based opportunities to hospitality professionals seeking to take charge of their own careers. This role provides a unique opportunity to connect with major leaders in hospitality technology, obtain specialized certifications at no personal cost, and gain valuable field experience, yet still allows the freedom and flexibility that comes with being your own boss.
The role of Hospitality Technology Specialist is to provide implementation and training support services to our clients who seek qualified professionals with the capabilities to execute on-site installation, configuration, integration and training of software technology solutions.
- A minimum (3) years of experience in the hospitality industry working in hotels, restaurants or retail. Experience with Oracle Simphony or Opera is a plus.
- A minimum of (3) years with both functional and technical experience using a Point of Sale (POS) system or Property Management System (PMS) is required.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Hotel, Restaurant, & Tourism Administration, or related hospitality industry fields is highly preferred.
- Valid passport and driver’s license, and the ability to travel for all accepted engagements is required.
- Must be willing to take and pass a comprehensive background check and drug screen.
All your information will be kept confidential.
For more information visit http://www.stratabare.com/careers/.