- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Employees can work remotely
From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown from 20 people to 175 right now, across 40 countries, with 42% identifying as female. Our goal is to reach 300 employees by the end of 2022! We recently secured a Series B funding of $47 million. With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a growing team in a company with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves. In the last 3 years, only one person has left
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the defacto standard in headless CMS.
If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us as our first Demand Generation Lead.
We view this role as one of the most important blocks of our continued success.
You will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring, planning and supporting the infrastructure. We also work with the development team to help with infrastructure, tests and automation topics.
You will need to be a good over communicator and document as you go. We are remote first across several time zones so please show your work.
- Implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting the infrastructure.
- Working to automate and improve development and release processes, implementing Continuous delivery and continuous deploy.
- Developing infrastructure as code.
- Developing scripts to automate.
- Deploying updates and fixes.
- Cloud management.
- Troubleshooting to investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Planning out projects to improve the infrastructure environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in DevOps
- Experience in AWS
- Experience with IaC (Terraform)
- Experience with Linux, networking protocols, general utilities, and shell scripts.
- Zero Downtime Deployments
- Experience with Cloud-native solutions
- Excellent knowledge of how to fix performance bottlenecks
- Fluency in scripting languages like Bash, Ruby, or Python
Benefits at Storyblok
- Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
- Up to date Macbook
- Annual team-building international trip.
- Quarterly and monthly get-togethers
- 25 days of annual leave plus your country's national holidays.
- Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
- Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
- Employee options scheme
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
For Austrian employees: The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of “Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.