- Linz, Austria
- Employees can work remotely
How many different screens, devices and versions of the internet do you interact with in a day? Storyblok is built to deliver content smoothly across all those situations. Marketers get a live visual preview of the changes they are making in the editor. Software developers use our API instead of creating different versions of their work for each type of internet experience. We are the technology behind the websites ofEducation First, Deliveroo, and Pizza Hut.
With $11 million of funding we will be doubling in size in 2021. You will be helping us maintain our remote first culture that has made us successful for several years. Our diverse team (14 nationalities and counting) is spread across 11 countries and 24% of us identify as female. You will be trusted to work your own flexible local schedule because we focus on the outcomes instead of micromanaging KPIs.
What you’ll do if you join us
As our Account Executive, you will be selling the highest rated product in the market (4.9/5 on G2.com). Your healthy pipeline will be built from considered sales qualified leads and our successful agency partner program. Our prominent marketing and PR activity will also have key decision makers viewing your advances in a good light. Your key focus will be closing large deals and working together with our BDR team to discover new opportunities in your assigned sales territory
We will assess the following points in our interview process:
- Proven record of success closing large complex enterprise deals
- Have a rough technical understanding of how websites work
- Can context switch and change messaging between technical and marketing audiences
- Comfortable working in a remote first set-up and across multiple time zones
- Understand the key mechanics of the software as a service (SaaS) sales cycle
Our stated values allow us to be better teammates to to each other and partners to our customers:
- Craft with passion: Built by developers for developers with a love for details.
- Listen to customers: The future of Storyblok is in the customer’s hands.
- Drink your own champagne: We use Storyblok ourselves for everything from blogs to documentation.
- Simplicity over complexity: The simplest solution is usually the best one.
- Treat everyone equally: We care about every customer, vendor, and talent equally.
- Deliver quickly, deliver often: Adopting a deliver quickly, deliver often approach.
Benefits at Storyblok
Home office setup allowance or membership to a local coworking space.
Up to date Macbook.
Important tech like second monitors and quality headphones
Annual team building international trip.
25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays.
Personal development fund for courses, conferences and material.
Fully remote working with flexible schedules.
Employee options scheme.
Storyblok will ask for personal demographic information about you during the recruitment process. This is done in order to measure the diversity of our talent pools and assessment process. All data will be anonymised and reviewed in aggregated reports. You will also have a "prefer not to say" option on questions. Please reach out if you have any concerns
Angestellte von Unternehmen im Bereich Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung und Informationstechnik” ST1 Regelstufe. We offer a higher compensation depending on your experience and skills.