UI / Web Developer
- Łopuszańska 32, 01-001 Warszawa, Poland
Storware is a company that builds the simplified data protection systems for businesses. We help reduce the risk of data loss and its associated cost. Wherever you keep your data – in the cloud, on servers or endpoints – we continuously care and bring additional value to them.
Storware successfully offers products through the worldwide distribution and partner channel.
- HTML5, CSS, JSON, and RESTful Web services,
- experience in debugging software with Firebug, Chrome debugger, etc.
What tools we use:
- JIRA for Scrum (as we ❤️ Atlassian)
- Bitbucket and GitLab for Code and Code Reviews (PRs and GitFlow)
- Confluence and GitBook for documentation
- TeamCity and Jenkins for builds and CI
- SonarQube for StaticCode Analysis
- Docker for … docking ;-)
- AWS for our Cloud Infrastructure
- CentOS is our Linux distro of choice as we ❤️ RedHat
- We also work closely with IBM and Samsung and we ❤️ them both too!