- Łopuszańska 32, 01-001 Warszawa, Poland
Storware helps organizations worldwide to protect, and manage their data. We are committed to delivering the industry's most intelligent data sharing and data protection solutions.
In 2015 we got awarded by our partner - IBM as a finalist of the prestigious Beacon Award in „Outstanding software solution for service delivery and management” category.
We are looking for a graphical user interface (GUI) Engineer to participate in developing, testing and debugging a Web-based GUI application built on Angular 5+ framework.
- at least 1 year experience writing Angular (version 2+),
- HTML5, CSS, JSON, and RESTful Web services,
- developing UI in modern editors such as Eclipse, Aptana, Sublime, etc.,
- debugging software with Firebug, Chrome debugger, etc.,
- using code control systems (GIT preferred).
What tools we use:
- JIRA for Scrum (as we ❤️ Atlassian)
- Confluence documentation
- Jenkins for builds
- SonarQube for StaticCode Analysis
- Docker for … docking ;-)
- AWS for our Cloud Infrastructure
- CentOS is our Linux distro of choice as we ❤️ RedHat
- We also work closely with IBM and Samsung and we ❤️ them both too!