Cloud / DevOps Engineer
- Łopuszańska 32, 01-001 Warszawa, Poland
Storware helps organizations worldwide to protect, and manage their data. We are committed to delivering the industry's most intelligent data sharing and data protection solutions.
In 2015 we got awarded by our partner - IBM as a finalist of the prestigious Beacon Award in „Outstanding software solution for service delivery and management” category.
Are you a passionate Cloud / DevOps / Automation Engineer? Perfect.
We need someone who will help development team to optimise their packaging and deployment pipelines. You would work on maintaining and expanding a high performing and automated Linux infrastructure. You should have a broad knowledge and desire to work with Linux systems in many different configurations. We also expect you to understand and have experience with Docker (Swarm, Network, Compose), AWS ECR/ECS, S3, Kubernetes/OpenShift.
- drive projects related to the automation of development pipelines and implementing containerisation techniques to existing build and packaging processes,
- installation and configuration of new systems and applications, and create documentation for Operations to follow on next installation and create all possible automation to the tasks,
- follow the new trends and ways of working with our infrastructure and advertise it to the organisation.
- solid knowledge of shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python strongly preferred),
- working knowledge on databases (e.g. SQL, Oracle solutions),
- excellent Linux skills (Preferable RedHat),
- hands-on system deployment experience,
- practical experience within REST Services,
- system deployment using automation frameworks,
- configuration management,
- unit and system test knowledge will be an asset,
- an agile mindset with the ability to work independently,
- practical knowledge of various aspects of service design, including messaging protocols & behaviour, caching strategies and software design practices will be an advantage.
What tools we use:
- JIRA for Scrum (as we ❤️ Atlassian)
- Confluence documentation
- Jenkins for builds
- SonarQube for StaticCode Analysis
- Docker for … docking ;-)
- AWS for our Cloud Infrastructure
- CentOS is our Linux distro of choice as we ❤️ RedHat
- We also work closely with IBM and Samsung and we ❤️ them both too!