Java Full Stack Developer
- Łopuszańska 32, 01-001 Warszawa, Poland
Storware is a company that builds the simplified data protection systems for businesses. We help reduce the risk of data loss and its associated cost. Wherever you keep your data – in the cloud, on servers or endpoints – we continuously care and bring additional value to them.
Storware successfully offers products through the worldwide distribution and partner channel.
We are looking for a highly experienced candidate to fill our fast-paced, cross-functional, agile development team. The product development team is responsible for the creation and evolution of industry leading copy data management software.
- drive innovation by designing new features,
- identify improvements in existing architecture and code to continuously refactor and evolve the products,
- work in a fast moving and forward thinking development environment that is constantly researching and implementing the latest technologies,
- research and implement the open source frameworks and architectures,
- work closely with fellow developers and end users to rapidly produce critical features.
- 7+ years’ experience working in Java and agile software development environment,
- REST & web services,
- strong programming skills,
- cloud technologies – AWS, Azure, vCloud is a plus,
- Server Virtualization technologies – VMware, Hyper-V is a plus,
- bachelor degree or equivalent specializing in Computer Science or Engineering,
- experience in developing enterprise storage or data protection solutions is a plus,
- must be able to quickly gain expertise in existing systems by functional and source code analysis.
What tools we use:
- JIRA for Scrum (as we ❤️ Atlassian),
- Confluence documentation,
- Jenkins for builds,
- SonarQube for StaticCode Analysis,
- Docker for … docking ;-)
- AWS for our Cloud Infrastructure,
- CentOS is our Linux distro of choice as we ❤️ RedHat,
- We also work closely with IBM and Samsung and we ❤️ them both too!