Data Analyst (Analyst / Lead)
- WeWork Revenue Tower, SCBD, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Founded in 2017, STOQO is transforming Indonesia's food supply chain by connecting farmers with the food stall owners in Indonesia through our platform. We believe in providing fresh produce and ingredients with zero waste.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving complex problems, making the lives of the underserved business owners, blue collar workers, farmers and many other unsung heroes in our food supply chains easier.
Our solution allows our customers to put their focus back on providing a great customer experience and expanding the business. We see that there will always be a more efficient way to transport foods and we plan to keep reinventing to meet the needs of our customers.
As part of our mission, we want to develop and excite exceptional people from various backgrounds. Being at STOQO is all about taking on great challenges daily and learning from the best in a fast paced, and at times demanding, environment. We stretch ourselves to support our vision to fundamentally reinvent and improve the way food is moved across Indonesia with transparency and efficiency.
- Manage and continuously improve data definition and data gathering approach to support analysis and assessment required to delivery meaningful insights for business
- Collaborate with stakeholders (business, product, engineering, designer, or management team) to understand business context and problems that require further data investigation and analysis
- Deliver insights through data query, statistical analysis / decision science, data visualization and implication analysis that can create story for the business stakeholder to make decisions / trigger actions (for further research or any quickwin / experiments)
- Own and ensure data reliability and accuracy, including working with engineering (data engineers / product engineers) to ensure decision quality
- Manage stakeholder expectation on any data projects and data accuracy and reliability issues
- At least a Bachelor degree in computing intensive subjects, e.g. finance, financial mathematics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, physics, bio-informatics, engineering
- Prior working experience on data-related jobs
- Great expertise in SQL
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and curious to seek for clarity of the problems
- Able to absorb and understand business context properly
- Great communication skills and excellent analytical skills. Able to provide data and insights and communicate those insights through compelling stories to stakeholders
- Familiarity with data warehouse and big data ecosystem
- Comfortable with messy and dirty data
- Basic knowledge on Python/R
- Strong familiarity with statistical approach and tools