- WeWork - Revenue Tower, SCBD, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Founded in 2017, STOQO is transforming Indonesia's food supply chain by connecting farmers with the food stall owners in Indonesia through our platform. We believe in providing fresh produce and ingredients with zero waste.
We are passionate about thinking big and solving complex problems, making the lives of the underserved business owners, blue collar workers, farmers and many other unsung heroes in our food supply chains easier.
Our solution allows our customers to put their focus back on providing a great customer experience and expanding the business. We see that there will always be a more efficient way to transport foods and we plan to keep reinventing to meet the needs of our customers.
As part of our mission, we want to develop and excite exceptional people from various backgrounds. Being at STOQO is all about taking on great challenges daily and learning from the best in a fast paced, and at times demanding, environment. We stretch ourselves to support our vision to fundamentally reinvent and improve the way food is moved across Indonesia with transparency and efficiency.
We are looking for a talented and motivated UI/UX Designer to help us build user-centered products, including web and mobile application. A strong candidate needs to be able to understand our users’ needs and translate those into innovative design solutions that would be user friendly and beautiful.
We would love to meet somebody who is able to:
- Create low and high-fidelity wireframes
- Generate storyboards and prototypes
- Continuously improving design based on data and tests
- Work closely with researchers, developers and engineers
- Keep up with the latest design trends and best practices
- Min. education S1 or Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Computer Science, HCI, or related major.
- Have a portfolio showcasing skills and research process.
- Proficient with Sketch app, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Familiar with prototyping tools (Invision, Marvel, Zeplin, etc).
- Willing to learn and work with us in a fast pace environment.
- Passionate about design with great attention to detail.
- Flexible in agile development process.
Note: please attach your portfolio along with your resume when applying this job.