- Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio, RT.11/RW.4, Kuningan, Karet Kuningan, Setia Budi, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
Stockbit is the leading social platform that redesigned information sharing for stock investors and traders in Indonesia. Engineered and designed by traders for traders. Our vision is to make stock investment simple for individual investors. We house a bunch of world-class talent that passionately developed innovative analytical tools that simplify investment decisions. We are continuously building our team and working towards making investment in Indonesia exciting for the people.
We are looking for a rockstar like you to join as a Compliance and Risk Manager. This position allows you to work in the most exciting compliance and risk issues and helping the company in providing creative and practical legal advice to the business. You will strive to identify potential compliance vulnerability in a non-traditional and ever-changing business. In this role, you will also work alongside with partners and government official in providing legal paperwork.
- Work closely with management and providing support in managing the company internal procedures.
- Providing clear and business driven legal advisory on all legal aspect of company operation and strategic partnership.
- Drafting and reviewing legal document to be used or entered into company and partners.
- Managing and overseeing regulatory compliance with the relevant Indonesian laws and regulations and liaising with government authorities.
- Carrying out extensive government relation duty and build a good relationship with government official.
- Making process and regulations drafting as mandated by the government from time to time including advising the relevant government and/or association on existing or potential legal risks and issues and providing practical solutions to solve the problems.
- Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, developing and implementing creative and practical action plans for problematic issues.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-3 years of experience in Compliance and Risk function for financial industry especially in securities.
- In-depth knowledge in understanding and interpreting capital market regulations of Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK).
- Ability to exercise analytical and superior judgment, even when the regulations are unclear and the issues are of first impression.
- Outstanding legal drafting and writing skills.
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills.
- Assess at least Bachelor degree majoring Business Law/Finance.
- Preferably has certification from Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK).