Junior Account Manager/Sales Representative
- 12224 Philadelphia St, Whittier, CA 90601, USA
Since 1998, StepUp Scaffold has been providing quality scaffolding products in the North American market. STEPUP branded scaffolding products are made with Quality in mind through all phases of manufacturing; raw material selection, material preparation, welding, finishing, and packaging. The Six-Sigma based QA/QC system in Stepup’s manufacturing plant has enabled StepUp scaffolding products to meet or exceed the industry standards and OSHA requirements consistently. Due to increased client demands and business growth, we are recruiting for several new opportunities with our company.
The Junior Account Manager/Sales Representative provides assistance to the branch manager to help meet sales target, as well as ensure efficient sales activities. This individual is responsible for overseeing the sale of product or services from beginning to end. You are the point of contact with a customer and in charge of ensuring a customer needs and expectations are met. Examples of duties are as following:
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establishes new accounts by planning & organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers
- Display and explain company product/services to potential clients to influence purchase
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports & making recommendations
- Submit purchase orders and inform branch manager of purchase actions
- Perform administrative tasks of transaction recording, filing and inventory
- Maintain documentation of customer contact and account updates
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years previous sales experience, preferably in a similar industry
- Excellent communication, customer focus and people skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Phone, email and chat communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Basic computer & Microsoft Office skills
- A drive to succeed
This is a full time salaried position with a competitive salary, plus commission for new sales brought in and closed, with a complete fringe benefit package. Commisiion rate TBD.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.