Certified WA Nursing Assistant- FT/PT Med Techs needed!! SIGN ON BONUS!!!
- 516 Kenosia Ave S, Kent, WA 98030, USA
- Community: Farrington Court
If you are looking for a company that understands the value of great people and creating an environment where they can succeed (and have a good time doing it), then this is it!
"Our supreme goal is to do and be the best in all we undertake, and to provide a Stellar life for our residents, their families and our employees." - Evrett Benton, CEO
Farrington Court Retirement Community is Kent’s premier independent and assisted living community.
If you love being a CNA serving seniors but want an employer who understands the importance of keeping both you and the residents you serve safe then this is it. We provide full protective gear (N95 masks, face shields, gowns, gloves, etc). We will keep you safe so you can do what you love. Yes there is a pandemic, however we are working to enrich the lives of our residents so they don’t feel like they have been quarantined from fun and meaningful programs and activities.
Come join our team providing top notch personal care and assistance with medication administration. Here are a couple things that we are doing to ensure a safe work place during these COVID times.
- Disinfecting our community twice a day, top to bottom, to keep are people safe and going.
- We have industrial fogger machines that kill any trace of the virus.
- We provide personal protective equipment to all staff, visitors and residents to ensure they feel safe and stay safe.
- Company sponsored training and information on latest COVID-19 trends and what each of us can do to pitch in.
- Learn the power of team work and great leadership
- Increase your organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Learn how to maintain work life balance
- Add to your healthcare experience and knowledge
- WA Certified Nursing Assistant certificate is a must - *Required*
- Med Tech experience? All the better!!
- Can do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond when needed to serve our residents.
- Ability to work as a team
- Communicate in both written and verbal English
We offer amazing pay and benefits including:
- Competitive wages: $16.50 - $17.00 DOE
- Health, dental, vision insurances
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement - You want to get your CNA, nursing degree, or a bachelors degree? We can help with that.
- Signing Bonus!!
- And much more!!
- Feel free to send your resume to [email protected] to apply.