Driver - Life Enrichment Team Member - Senior Living
- 2956 152nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
- Community: Overlake Terrace
Join the family! Stellar Senior Living is family owned and operated which means that we are deeply involved in each community. We take pride in every resident. We strive for all visitors to feel warm and welcome as if they were visiting our home. Come take a tour and feel the Stellar difference. We operate 1000+ units of retirement communities
So here's the skinny... We are looking for someone stellar to join the Life Enrichment team. This person will need a great sense of humor, enjoy joking and laughing with our residents, be willing to help them get to and from the bus/car and other activities, and have an optimistic outlook on life. You'll also need thick skin at times because, if you are who we think you are, you'll be dishing it out and taking it from some of our more sassy residents.
If that's you, then this job will be a great fit. Oh, and you'll need the proper drivers license to drive a bus full of adventurous and fun seniors who will probably tease you about your looks and/or tell you how good looking you are, because, hey, that's just how they roll.
Perhaps you are like our other amazing drivers and you'd really prefer to be in your wood shop or off fishing most days, but if you're going to work, might as well do something fun and enjoyable like this.
There are some other boring details about the job below (that you probably should read, if you are interested in applying).
To apply just click on any of the "I'm Interested" or "Apply" buttons. Or if you are old school (which we dig) you can come in and talk to us in person like people use to do back when life was normal and gluten was a good for you.
Other job details:
- Load and unload wheelchairs and walkers from car and bus.
- Help resident into car or bus and help resident out to their appointment.
- Carry out complete pre-trip inspection of vehicle to be used.
- Maintain drivers’ log-book.
- Comply with road traffic law enforcement agency regulations.
- Valid CDL drivers license with passenger endorsement required.
- No moving violations for the last three years.
- Driving experience with company vehicle or company bus would be preferred.
- Experience working with seniors a plus.
- A love of seniors is a must!
- Competitive Pay, $18-20/hour DOE
- Health, dental, vision, and supplemental insurances
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible hours/shifts - PT or FT
- Amazing boss and team of people to work with
- Opportunities to serve and contribute