Full Time Laundry Attendant $16/hour - Senior Living Community
- 2956 152nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
- Community: Overlake Terrace
Join the family! Stellar Senior Living is family owned and operated which means that we are deeply involved in each community. We take pride in every resident. We strive for all visitors to feel warm and welcome as if they were visiting our home. Come take a tour and feel the Stellar difference. We operate 1000+ units of retirement communities
Our Guiding Values:
Service - We pledge to diligently serve our residents, their families, and each other with care, compassion, and love. We are service oriented.
Inspiration - We pledge to empower our residents and each other; to seek fulfillment from life by inspiring hopes and dreams. We seek to uplift.
Integrity - We pledge to act responsibly, to be trustworthy, and to take responsibility for our actions. Honesty is our foundation.
Joy - We pledge to help others, every day, to smile, be happy and enjoy life! We are joyful.
- Collect Residents' laundry and linens on a scheduled basis
- Fold and press linens and other items
- Deliver Residents' laundry and linens back in a timely manner
- Operate professional grade washing machines and dryers
- Utilize the correct washing and drying procedures for different types of materials
- Report any health, safety, repairs and/or sanitation concerns to the Maintenance Director
- Housekeeping tasks as sassigned
- Over the age of 18
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds, bend, reach, push, pull, carry, walk and stand
- Previous laundry experience in healthcare and/or assisted living a huge PLUS
- Must be able to write, read, and clearly communicate in English
- Ability to show compassion and communicate patiently with Residents and visitors
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Ongoing training programs and opportunities for professional growth
- Free meal during your shift
- Free onsite parking (close to the bus line!)
- Tuesday through Saturday schedule
Join an amazing team in loving and caring on our residents! If you have a positive can-do attitude, enjoy working with Seniors, and seek a work environment that appreciates and cares for the employees then come in for an interview! We would love to meet you and start a dialogue to your next opportunity!
You can apply in person at 2956 152nd Ave NE Redmond, WA 98052 or you can simply hit the apply button and our Recruiter will reach out to you!