Memory Care Coordinator - Large Senior Living Community
- 2956 152nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
- Community: Overlake Terrace
Overlake Terrace Retirement Community is a premier Independent and Assisted Living Community located in Redmond, Washington run by Stellar Senior Living. We are focused on providing the best service and resident care in Washington.
Feel free to visit us and apply in person at:
2956 152nd Ave. NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Or give us a call at: (425) 883-0495
Find out more at the Stellar Living Website
The Memory Care Coordinator oversees the operation and success of the memory care floor at Overlake Terrace. Supported by the Memory Care Director & RN, the coordinator takes responsibility for staffing, scheduling, care plans, and leadership of staff in caring for our memory care residents. No two days will be the same as you work to train staff, improve quality of care, and ensure our employees and our residents have a great working/living environment.
Our Ideal candidate is a CNA with leadership and memory care experience. Additional certifications in dementia care is a plus, although we are happy to provide you training opportunities as well. Other qualifications are below.
- At least one (1) year management experience in a dementia care environment and working with memory impaired seniors
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available for our customers at peak service delivery days and times
Here is what we offer:
- Competitive Pay, $20-24/hour depending on experience and qualifications.
- Full health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance offerings.
- Generous vacation and leave programs
- Discounts on cell phone service and other programs just for being part of the team
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company!
- Company sponsored training