Part Time Wellness Nurse - Weekend LPN or RN
- 2956 152nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052, USA
- Community: Overlake Terrace
Join the family! Stellar Senior Living is family owned and operated which means that we are deeply involved in each community. We take pride in every resident. We strive for all visitors to feel warm and welcome as if they were visiting our home. Come take a tour and feel the Stellar difference.
Our Guiding Values:
Service - We pledge to diligently serve our residents, their families, and each other with care, compassion, and love. We are service oriented.
Inspiration - We pledge to empower our residents and each other; to seek fulfillment from life by inspiring hopes and dreams. We seek to uplift.
Integrity - We pledge to act responsibly, to be trustworthy, and to take responsibility for our actions. Honesty is our foundation.
Joy - We pledge to help others, every day, to smile, be happy and enjoy life! We are joyful.
- Administer medication according to health care providers' orders and state regulations
- Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
- Notify physicians and/or responsible party of any change in resident's health and provide proper documentation
- Respond quickly and appropriately to all emergencies
- Conduct skin assessments, pain assessments, and fall risk assessments
- Maintain confidentiality of residents and prospective residents' information
- Current and active RN or LPN license in the State of Washington
- Previous experience working in Assisted Living a PLUS
- Dementia and Mental Health experience
- Experience in medication administration and hands-on personal care
- Desire and compassion in working with seniors
- Friday - Saturday - Sunday OR Saturday- Sunday- Monday
- Work/life balance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Ongoing training programs and opportunities for professional growth
- Free onsite parking (close to the bus line!)
- Free meal