- 1120 N Howe Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99212, USA
Stellar Industrial Supply is a privately held, ISO/AS9120-certified premier industrial supplier. Our specialists, sales force and customer experience managers serve small, medium and large manufacturers; federal, state and local municipalities; and commercial construction companies across the United States.
We have invested in our business to maintain our profitability and stability. We partner with our customers and suppliers to provide individual products and individualized solutions that help you save costs and boost profit, efficiently and without frustration. We go onsite to handle purchasing, receiving and delivery; obtain competitive pricing; and manage tools and inventory.
Innovating our solutions, caring about our people, performing as one with our suppliers and customers. That is how we thrive—acting with authenticity and excellence that improves the customer experience, stakeholder trust, market leadership and value— to benefit all involved.
We are seeking additional sales support for our business in Eastern Washington, specifically in and around Spokane, WA. We are looking for an outgoing and energetic sales professional to maintain and build accounts in and around Spokane, WA. Successful candidates will be familiar with the area, have solid sales experience, strong communication skills, and an ongoing desire to provide our customers with the best customer experience possible.
It is the responsibility of the Account Manager to build his or her account base to its maximum sales and gross margin potential, while upholding Stellar’s Vision:
Ideal Customer <-> Supplier Partnerships
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
More specifically, it is the responsibility of the Account Manager to:
- Meet or exceed budgeted amounts monthly and YTD
- Prepare target/key account sales plans, including SalesForce and Documented Cost Savings (DCS) activities
- Prospect new accounts
- Meet or exceed customer expectations
- Understand Stellar’s service abilities
- Constant and clear communication with Sales Manager on impediments to progress, suggestions for improvement, and new opportunities
- Constant development of product knowledge
- Utilize manufacturer sales reps. to help develop accounts and territory
- Have a regular call schedule; plan your sales calls and reasons for sales call
- Penetrate existing accounts; constantly look for new products and additional products we can sell. Have multiple contacts in your accounts
- Strive to be a value-added sales person, always look for ways to save the customer both time and money. Document cost savings and report to the customer
- Help elsewhere in company, when necessary. Assist on contract and other large quote opportunities. Help inside sales phone coverage; make deliveries and pickups when asked
- Display consistent “can-do,” positive attitude. Strive to constantly improve
- Must have at least three to five years outside sales experience
- Industry related experience is desirable but not required
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, personable, well organized, and works well by themselves and with other team members
- Proficiency working with MS Office
- Must have ability to manage prospects in CRM (SalesForce)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver License
- Willingness and flexibility to travel overnight
At Stellar Industrial Supply, we offer market competitive compensation, long term incentives, comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, and 401k with a company match program.
Thank you for considering Stellar Industrial Supply as an employer.
For more information about Stellar Industrial Supply, please visit www.StellarIndustrial.com.