- 2451 Cumberland Parkway, Suite 3228, Atlanta, GA, us
SteelBridge Solutions, Inc. is woman-owned Human Resources & Business Management consulting company.
With over 25 years of experience, our team of HR consultants help clients achieve dramatic improvements in HR Performance, Change Management and Organizational Transformation.
We start by identifying a client’s business strategies, goals and objectives. Armored with this critical data, we design and seamlessly execute the people plans, processes, structure, technology and scorecards for maximum results. Our proven business HR transformation/change methodology tools work, whether your business employs 200 or 200,000!
Our consultants problem-solve for clients across a spectrum of industries such as Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Technology, Telecom, Public Sector, Healthcare, Insurance and others.
If one phrase could describe value to our clients it would be “we help organizations maximize the ROI on people and transformation initiatives” regardless of industry.
Join our team of experienced human capital, project management and change management consultants as we help clients solve complex business problems and drive dramatic results.
We look for individuals who are client focused, business savvy, willing to roll up their sleeves and dig into client issues, have deep experience in their field and who always do the right thing.
If you would like to work with world class clients developing creative solutions for their most complex business issues, consider SteelBridge Solutions.
The Senior Consultant:
* Creates a strategic HCM technology and Process roadmap
* Serves as an objective 3rd party program manager
* Is a sought after industry leader with a great personal brand
* Thinks about HR processes in the overall context of the customers' business challenges
* Is conversant, up to date, and familiar with all HR new, legacy, and emerging HR Technologies
* Loves to learn & have fun
As successful Senior will possess:
* 5-10 years experience in leadership roles on business transformation projects - strategy and/or deployment
* BA or Graduate degree preferred
* Ability to lead client from discovery through execuion
* Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude
* Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) on key decisions during project delivery
* Ability to work independently
* The drive based on client success
* Excellent organization and demonstrated program management skills
* Ability to collaborate with multiple clients simultaneously, work with remote teams, think creatively, manage own time and take initiative to drive projects
* Proven track record of implementing HCM/Talent Management solutions
* Ability to travel 50+%
* Strong understanding of Cloud deployments and technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.