- Budapest, Hungary
We help our clients make better data-driven decisions. For you, this means that most of our open positions are IT-related: we seek software developers, data engineers, data scientists, BI developers, and data visualization experts (for the most part). We have 250 employees worldwide, with offices in Budapest, Szeged and Arlington, VA (USA).
Our HR team is five people: an HR Manager, three HR Business Partners, and one Recruiter (you would be the second Recruiter).
We are growing at an intense rate, meaning that you will be handling end-to-end recruitment for 5-10 vacancies at a time, including sourcing and pre-screening, all the way to sending an offer – then handing over the candidate to an HR Business Partner who will then handle the pre-onboarding process (and everything after that).
What would you be doing:
- Draft amazing job ads. Transparency is crucial to us, which means you’ll get to write job ads that are 100% truthful.
- Sourcing candidates, finding them wherever you can, and approaching them with our opportunities. Since our job ads contain the salary range, candidates will be more likely to talk to you, and you don’t have to waste your time going back-and-forth with them (We all know that struggle: you ask ”What’s your expected salary?" only to hear back ”What’s your range?”)
- Scheduling interviews, chatting with candidates, mostly doing phone screenings over the phone. You don’t need to be present at the technical interviews – We trust our leaders to be alone with candidates (you can be there though if you want to, especially in the beginning).
- Using our super-cool ATS, SmartRecruiters: Jotting down interview notes, tracking candidate statuses accurately, sending emails to candidates and messages to Hiring Managers. If you’re not familiar with the ATS yet, that’s okay, we’ll teach you. It can do self-scheduling, send mass emails, customized templates and more.
- Working together with the other Recruiter on Employer Branding-related tasks. This can include whatever you like – drafting posts on social media, organizing meetups, working together with universities and high schools and coming up with even more original ideas – and making them happen.
- Working with our Hiring Managers. They are really easy to work with, always available for interviews, keeping their calendars up-to-date, giving you all the info you need, and making memos right after the interviews so you don’t have too much chasing to do.
What we would like:
- You have min. 3-5 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment (either at an agency or on the corporate side).
- You believe in personalized communications, looking at a candidate’s profile in detail so that you can learn as much as possible about them and tailor your messages to their individual needs.
- You’re organized and independent. It’s very important for us that all candidates receive regular updates and feedback, with every one of them being kept in the loop about their applications – and this will be your responsibility entirely.
- You speak fluent English and Hungarian.
- You take the initiative and always strive for more. You regularly read articles, keep up with the latest trends so you know what’s out there, and can make recommendations about how to do recruitment better, cheaper and faster.
If you have the following, we’d love to talk to you even more (but don’t worry if you don’t):
- Experience in recruitment for technical roles such as software developers, data engineers, data scientists
- Experience in using recruitment KPIs and experience in effectively improving them
- Experience in employer branding activities
Home Office: We work two days from the office and three days from home – but we don’t check it, we don’t track it and we don’t decide which days you choose. We trust that you are the best judge of when and where you’re most effective. But we’d still like to meet you every now and then, because we believe in in-person relationships and ”watercooler conversations.”
Benefits & Community: A healthy lifestyle and the feeling of belonging are important to us, for both body and mind. We provide:
- Unlimited Life1 gym pass (for any Life1 gym in Budapest)
- Medicover health insurance is soon to be rolled out – it will most probably already be a benefit by the time you start here
- Lots and lots of fruit in the office
- Free massage in the office two days per week
- Online yoga once a week
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – an independent, third-party counseling service that you can call 24/7
- Soccer court for our Starschema football team
- A hiking community who goes on hiking trips every Saturday
- Board game evenings
Start date: As soon as possible – but if the right person comes along, we're willing to wait for you until you finish your notice period in your current workplace.
- First, there will be a phone screening with one of our HRBP, Judit.
- Second, you will be invited to an in-person interview with the HR Manager and one of the HRBPs. At the end of the interview, you will get the chance to meet the rest of the HR team.
- Then you will get to meet some of the Hiring Managers as well. It is very important that you get to meet the people whom you'll be working the most with.
Salary range. We believe in open communication and no BS. For this role, depending on your experience and level of expertise, the salary range is between gross 680.000 - 800.000.
If you like what you've read so far, we encourage you to submit your application. We can't wait to hear from you!